Pretty and mesmerizing, the new Renaissance Classic 14K White Gold 1.0 Carat Black Moissanite White Diamond Engagement Ring R220-14KWGDBM brings glamour and style is sure to delight the most discriminating taste. caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this White Gold Black Moissanite White Diamond Engagement Ring and guarantees to bring you top quality jewelry piece when you order this classic engagement ring from our website.
- Renaissance Classic 14K White Gold 1.0 Carat Black Moissanite White Diamond Engagement Ring R220-14KWGDBM
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K white gold mounting ring
- 32 x marquise 0.015 carat (0.48 CTW approx) natural VS-SI G-H white diamond accent stones
- 1 x round 1.0 carat (approx) 6.5 mm diameter laboratory grown black moissanite center stone
- Ring size 7 (sizable – US / UK size selection at checkout)
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Style: Renaissance, Classic, French
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
- Advanced CAD-CAM Jewelry Production
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Made in USA
- Comfort Fit Shank
- Solid Metal Casting
- Master Hand Polish
- Official Metal Stamp
- Designer Direct Savings
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia
- Shipping is within 8 to 10 business days with tracking number provided
- Every ring is made per customer special order from 0 to finish
- Great attention given to customer preference and jewelry we design
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 8.5. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
There are no reviews yet.