Awe-inspiring, elegant and chic, the new Modern Bridal 14K Black Gold Radiant Cut 15.0 Carat Amethyst Fantasy Cocktail Ring R292-14KBGAM is a sight to behold. Designed by Art Masters Jewelry, this center stone with radiant-cut facets measures approximately 18 x 13 mm. The face of each prong exhibits a round bezel set stone adding dimension and luminosity. Originating from each shoulder a stems rise to the top of the center stone. Between the 2 stems, 2 star-flower like cluster form wavy arcs over the stone crown, imparting an element of softness and visual comfort. From the top of the band 4 imposing prongs arch up into a cradle holding a rectangular amethyst weighting about 15.0 carats. caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this Fantasy Cocktail Honeymoon Ring and guarantees to deliver benchmark jewelry product when you order this ring from our online engagement ring store.
- Modern Bridal 14K Black Gold Radiant Cut 15.0 Carat Amethyst Fantasy Cocktail Ring R292-14KBGAM
- 1 x over 8.0 grams cast solid 14K black gold (Italian black rhodium coated on 14K solid white gold)
- 18 x round approx 0.015 carat (0.27 CTW) laboratory grown amethyst accent stones
- 1 x radiant cut 18 mm x 13 mm approx 15.0 Ct laboratory grown amethyst center stone
- Ring size 7 (United States), N 1/2 (United Kingdom) sizable
- Deluxe wooded jewelry box
- Style: Modern, Fantasy Cocktail, Honeymoon Cocktail
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Honeymoon, Valentine, Anniversary, Special Gift
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Advanced Jewelry Production
- Advanced Electro-Melt Casting
- Master Stone Setting
- Master Hand Polish
- Official Gold Stamp
- Production Direct Savings
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Free USPS Express insured international delivery
- Ring is made to order from zero to finish
- Takes 8 to 10 business days to craft and ship
- Tracking number provided for customer convenience
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 8.5. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
There are no reviews yet.