This luxurious and fascinating Modern Art Deco 14K Red Gold 1.0 Ct Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring R36N-14KREGPS revives elegance and style of Art Deco era jewelry design, making this ring an excellent proposal, engagement or a wedding jewelry piece. caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this wonderful Red Gold Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring by Art Masters Jewelry Inc and guarantees to deliver top quality bridal jewelry when you order this ring from our online jewelry website.
- Modern Art Deco 14K Red Gold 1.0 Ct Pink Sapphire Engagement Ring R36N-14KREGPS
- 1 x over 4.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K red gold** ring (Italian red rhodium coated on 14K solid white gold)
- 1 x round approx 1.0 carat (approx) laboratory grown pink sapphire (corundum base) center stone
- Ring size 7 (United States), N 1/2 (United Kingdom) sizable
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Style: Modern, Modern Art Deco
- Occasion: Engagement, wedding, anniversary, special gift
- Academic Jewelry Design
- Advanced Jewelry Production
- Master Stone Setting
- Master Hand Polish
- Benchmark Jewelry Product
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Made in USA
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Free USPS Express insured international delivery
- Ring is made to order from zero to finish
- Takes 8 to 10 business days to craft and ship
- Tracking number provided for customer convenience
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 8.5. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
There are no reviews yet.