Full of elegance and beauty, the new Modern Antique 14K Black Gold 3.0 Carat Ruby Solitaire Engagement Ring Wedding Ring R214-14KBGR evokes glamour and style of Tigranes the Great period Armenia. Inspired by traditional Armenian ornamental design elements this gorgeous black gold rubies ring by Art Masters Jewelry would make an excellent engagement ring, wedding ring or a very special gift you can buy for yourself.
- Modern Antique 14K Black Gold 3.0 Carat Ruby Solitaire Engagement Ring Wedding Ring R214-14KBGR
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K black gold (black rhodium coated on 14K solid white gold)
- 16 x round 0.015 (approx 0.25 CTW) laboratory grown ruby accent stones
- 1 x round 3.0 carat (approx) laboratory grown ruby center stone
- Ring size 7 (United States), N½ (United Kingdom) sizable
- Deluxe wooded jewelry box
- Style: Modern Antique, Atique Armenian
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Advanced Jewelry Production
- Comfort Fit Shank
- Advanced Electro-Melt Casting
- Master Hand Polish
- Official Metal Stamp
- Production Direct Savings
- Proudly Made in USA
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Free USPS Express insured international delivery
- Ring is made to order from zero to finish
- Takes 8 to 10 business days to craft and ship
- Tracking number provided for customer conveninence
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 8.5. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this jewelry piece. For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.
There are no reviews yet.