Flattering and chic, the new Classic 14K White Gold Three Stone Lilac Amethyst Yellow Sapphire Solitaire Ring R200-14KWGYSLAM evokes glamour and elegance is sure to please the most discriminating taste. Brought to you by Art Masters Jewelry Co, caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this gorgeous White Gold Lilac Amethyst Yellow Sapphire Solitaire Ring and guarantees to bring you this affordable luxury jewelry piece when you order this ring from our internet web store.
- Classic 14K White Gold Three Stone Lilac Amethyst Yellow Sapphire Solitaire Ring R200-14KWGYSLAM
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K white gold ring (official gold stamp)
- 18 x round 0.010 carat (0.18 CTW approx) laboratory grown amethysts
- 32 x round 0.010 carat (0.16 CTW approx) laboratory grown amethysts
- 2 x round 0.5 carat laboratory grown yellow sapphire center stones (show grade cubic zirconia)
- 1 x round 1.0 carat laboratory grown amethyst center stone (show grade cubic zirconia)
- Ring size 7 (sizable – US / UK size selection at checkout)
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Style: Classic
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Statement, Special Gift
- Advanced CAD-CAM Jewelry Production
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Comfort Fit Shank
- Solid Metal Casting
- Master Hand Polish
- Proudly Made in USA
- Great Attention to Quality and Detail
- Official Precious Metal Stamp
- Designer Direct Savings
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Express USPS insured insured delivery world wide
- Tracking number provided for customer’s convenience
- Takes 8 to 10 business to make and ship
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.