Feminine, elegant and exclusive, the new Classic 14K White Gold Three Stone Black Diamond Emerald Solitaire Ring R200-14KWGEMBD is sure to please the most discriminating feminine taste. caravaggiojewelry.com is proud to present this exquisite White Gold Black Diamond Emerald Solitaire Ring from our catalog of classic engagement rings and guarantees to bring you top quality bridal jewelry piece from our engagement ring store.
- Classic 14K White Gold Three Stone Black Diamond Emerald Solitaire Ring R200-14KWGEMBD
- 1 x over 5.0 grams TW (approx) of cast solid 14K white gold mounting ring
- 18 x round 0.010 carat (0.18 CTW approx) laboratory grown black diamonds
- 32 x round 0.010 carat (0.16 CTW approx) laboratory grown black diamonds
- 2 x round 0.5 carat laboratory grown emerald center stones
- 1 x round 1.0 carat laboratory grown black diamond (cubic zirconia based) center stone
- Ring size 7 (sizable – US / UK size selection at checkout)
- Deluxe jewelry box
- Style: Classic, Classic French, Modern Vintage
- Occasion: Engagement, Wedding, Anniversary, Special Gift
- Advanced CAD-CAM Jewelry Production
- Up to 70% off Suggested Retail
- Artistic Jewelry Design
- Comfort Fit Shank
- Solid Metal Casting
- Master Hand Polish
- Proudly Made in USA
- Official Metal Stamp
- Designer Direct Savings
- Visual Appeal and Elegance
- Free USPS insured delivery within United States
- Express USPS insured int’l delivery to Canada, UK and Australia
- Shipping is within 8 to 10 business days with tracking number provided
- Every ring is made per customer special order from 0 to finish
- Great attention given to customer preference and jewelry we design
- When checking out, please make sure to select your proper finger size.
- There will be a price adjustment on rings over finger size 8.5. It will be heavier and stone sizes may/will be larger.
- There is a 35% return restocking fee for all returns reflecting labor and material retrieval costs, hence make sure you are absolutely satisfied with the jewelry style, it’s price, you acknowledge reading the product’s description, ordering and shipping terms and all questions are asked prior ordering this jewelry piece. For detailed information on shipping, order cancellation and returns please visit our Terms and Conditions page.
- All metal and stone measurements and totals are approximated by production manufacturing computers and may differ slightly on 0.005 fraction levels.
- Stone settings in pave, prongs, bezel, channel or invisible may differ slightly from an image as the stones are set by a master hand.
- All jewelry images are professional catalog renderings generated by production imaging computer in 3d and are not real photographs.
- Visual perceptions of images may differ slightly from monitor type and resolution.